often a concern to many Expatriates. You will probably face a host of questions
not least your accommodation. At JKL, we hope to help you settle down quickly
and easily, so that you will feel at home here in no time at all.
- Liaise with you (or your Human Resource Department) regarding your
accommodation budget and requirements and contact you upon your arrival in
- Discuss with you on your preferences,
needs and concerns which you may have.
- Provide you with a
list of properties that meet
your requirements and plan your viewing itinerary.
- Accompany you for the viewings, including
picking you up at your hotel / service apartment.
- Highlight to you the features of the property,
familiarize you with the location and availability of amenities such as
public transport, MRT stations, schools, supermarkets, F&B outlets,
on the covenants in the lease agreement and guide you
through the procedures.
you into the Apartment/house and help you settle in.
- Remain available to liaise with the
landlord and attend to any matters
affecting your occupation.
- Upon expiry of the tenancy, assist in the negotiation for a fresh
lease or in the search for alternative accommodation.
Please call our Leasing Head, Mdm
Celeste Ng at 98522227 or email@example.com